DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced 5.0.316.0317 | 17.5 MBCreate disc images or edit existing ones with easy tool — Image Editor. Run it directly from DAEMON Tools or Windows Explorer. Create images of MP3, APE, FLAC audio discs, data discs and others.
DAEMON Tools is an advanced application for Microsoft Windows which provides one of the best optical media emulation in the industry. With DAEMON Tools you can back up your physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray discs into “virtual discs” or so called “disc image” files, which run directly on your hard drive. You can also work with images created by other burning programs! DAEMON Tools supports variety of image types. Use CD/DVD image converter to have one format images in your Image Catalog!
A virtual disc has much better access rates than a physical one in a corresponding physical drive because the reading speed of a virtual CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray-ROM is 50x faster compared to normal drive. With DAEMON Tools you would receive up to 32 virtual SCSI drives and 2 virtual IDE drives that behave just like the “real” physical ones. DAEMON Tools enables you to use your CD/DVD images as if they were already burned to CD/DVD.
What’s new in DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced 5.0.0316:
- MountSpace service;
- Redesigned GUI;
- Support of FLAC format;
- Offline installation;
- Onetime license verification;
- Redesigned installation wizard;
- Flexible scheme of adding DT and SCSI virtual devices;
- SPTD 1.80 (support of Windows 8);
- Improved Autorun option;
- Even better auto update process;
- Catalan language added to the list of supported languages.
- IDE device disappears after standby or hibernation;
- Sidebar Gadget: automount issue;
- Incompatibility issue with FarStone VirtualDrive Pro;
- Minor bugs.