|Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.1.2.45 (DE EN FR) | 563.8 MB|
Benefits of Acrobat X Pro
- Increase your productivity : Get more work done ' faster. From streamlining routine PDF tasks to quickly comparing two files, Acrobat X Pro software makes your job easier.
- Protect sensitive information : Share files with confidence by easily adding PDF passwords or digital signatures. Remove sensitive information with redaction tools.
- Easily create fillable forms : Turn your paper forms into fillable PDF forms in just a few steps. Distribute and collect forms electronically, track status, and analyze results.
- Share multiple materials in one file : Make a stronger impact by organizing a wide range of content types in a single, polished PDF Portfolio virtually anyone can view.
- Word or Excel to PDF : Convert PDF files with one-button ease in Windows' from Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook ' without ever leaving your authoring application.
- PDF to Word or Excel : Reuse content from PDF documents to get a head start on new projects. Save PDF files as Microsoft Word or Excel files, retaining layouts, formatting, and tables.
- Creating PDF Portfolios : Assemble a wide range of materials ' including spreadsheets, web pages, videos, and more ' into a single, polished PDF Portfolio for high impact. Easily customize PDF Portfolios to reflect your branding and style.
- Adding rich media : Quickly bring ideas to life through rich, interactive documents. Insert audio, Adobe Flash Player compatible video, and interactive media into PDF files for seamless playback in Adobe Reader 9 or X.
- Streamlining PDF tasks : Automate routine, multistep tasks as a guided Action with the Acrobat Action Wizard. Create, manage, execute, and share a sequence of frequently used steps that can be applied to a single PDF or batches of files.
- Online document reviews : Gain the feedback you need more quickly through easy-to-manage, shared document reviews that allow participants to see and build on one another's comments. Easily track progress and participation, add reviewers, and email updates or reminders.
- Creating fillable forms : Easily collect data by creating fillable PDF forms from paper or existing electronic files with the Acrobat Form Wizard. Quickly distribute forms, track status, and analyze results.
- Extending Reader functionality : Enable Adobe Reader 9 or X users to participate in shared reviews, fill and save forms, and digitally sign and approve PDF documents ' regardless of platform or operating system.
- Version comparison : Eliminate confusion and improve version control. Easily identify differences between two versions of a PDF file by having Acrobat analyze both files and highlight changes to text and images.
- Removing and redacting information : Use redaction tools to permanently delete sensitive information, including specific text and illustrations. Easily sanitize documents by finding and deleting hidden information with a single click.
- Standards support : Create documents that conform to PDF/A, PDF/E, and PDF/X ISO standards, and fix those that do not. Check and adjust documents to ensure that they are accessible to people with disabilities.
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft' Windows' XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit (or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit); Windows Server' 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit; Service Pack 2 required for 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Vista' Home Basic or Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1.9GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x576 display
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8; Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
- Note: For Windows Server 2003 SP2 and Windows XP SP2 for 64 bit, Microsoft Update KB930627 is required.
- Languages : English, Deutsch, Francais